First week of UKM - Haeun Lim


 Hello ๐Ÿ˜Š Today I'm going to introduce my first week at UKM.





Many Korean students, including myself, could not come on time for the start date due to visa issues. So, I arrived in Malaysia on the evening of October 21st. It was autumn in Korea, but when I arrived in Malaysia, I felt the warm air and only then did I realize that I was in Malaysia.




But what shocked me was the friends I couldn't see in Korea is........


Lizards and Monkeys!!!!๐Ÿต๐Ÿต


I was really surprised that monkeys are more common than roadside leaves.
 Fortunately, monkeys are not as interested in humans.




The first thing I did after coming to Malaysia was to buy daily necessities. So the room left for the gateway. Grab is said to be used the most in Malaysia, so I tried to catch it, but unfortunately I didn't have enough patience, so I decided to just walk.



What surprised me when I went to supermarkets and malls in Malaysia was how easy it was to find Korean food. It was a bit sad that they reproduced the taste of Korea inaccurately.











It was good that Malaysia has a good night market culture. I went to the night market with many international students through the UKM Ambassador Program and played a game to guess the name of the food, and I remember it being really fun. The most memorable was the blue rice. I still don't know what it tastes like, but I want to try it someday.






My week at UKM went really fast. It's been 2 months since I left Korea before I knew it, and it's been 3 months since I left Korea, but it's a bit unfortunate that I still don't know much about UKM. I want to learn more about UKM and Malaysia in the remaining time.



Thank youu๐Ÿ’—




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envy Sky Dining KL - Kugan