Penang Island - Haeun Lim

Hello 💕

 I went to Penang with my friends during the last midterm vacation.

Penang is a city famous for its taste, so I went with high expectations.

There are a total of 3 places I would like to recommend in Penang.


The first is the Batu Ferringhi Sea. Batu Ferringhi is famous not only for swimming but also for sunset.

In addition, I would also recommend the Starbucks on the beach. Starbucks in Batu Ferringhi also has an outdoor terrace, making it a perfect place to watch the sunset. It's a really good place to take life shots, so I'd like to recommend it



The second is Penang National Park.

Penang National Park has many beaches, the most famous of which are Turtle Beach and Monkey Beach.

There are two ways to get to the two places, the first is by hiking, the second is by boat. Hiking is recommended for those who enjoy hiking and are familiar with Malaysian nature. In the case of me and my friends, we got lost in the mountains and got into a confrontation with a monitor lizard. We would have been stuck in the mountains if not for the help of the Malaysian locals. It's an experience I really, really don't want to do again. just get on board



The third is delicious restaurants all over the place.

The night market's chaquetiao, lemon jelly, and satay are also fantastic and beautiful cafes and restaurants.



Thank you 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envy Sky Dining KL - Kugan