Self Introduction - Haeun Lim

Hello!😆 My first blog post has arrived.


  The first blog topic is self-introduction. So let's get started!





My name is Lim Haeun. Call me Haeun! I am 21 years old, born on 06/11/2001, I am an only child. I am from Gwangju city in South Korea and I attend Jeonbuk National Univ.




Since childhood, I wanted to study management or economics and work in that field. So, I majored in trade at my mother's university (International Trade).







Jeonbuk National University, where I studied, has a very beautiful campus. Like the picture below! My school is in a city called Jeonju. It is not as big as Seoul, but it is fully developed and has a peaceful and quiet beauty.






I thought a lot about wanting to work in a country other than Korea. So, I applied for the student exchange program. I was able to come here because my school and UKM have an agreement. I'm a little scared to leave the house, but on the other hand, I'm really excited and looking forward to it. I feel a little sad because my family and friends miss me so much, but I hope they will cheer me on as I step towards my dreams.






My hobbies are listening to music and taking pictures. I like to listen to my favorite music while walking and I like to discover new songs that not many people know. I would recommend this song to you! And I love taking pictures. I love taking pictures with my phone camera, but I prefer to take pictures with a DSLR, mirrorless camera or film camera. If I had money, I would like to buy a camera.




This is how my first blog ended. How was it?

If you want to know more about me, please visit my next blog.

  Next It'll be life at UKM.


Thank you!💗



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envy Sky Dining KL - Kugan